Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Biscuit of The Day

Today I will multiply my value a hundredfold.
A mulberry leaf touched with the genius of man becomes silk.
A field of clay touched with the genius of man becomes a castle.
A Cyprus tree touched with the genius of man becomes a shrine.
A cut of sheep's hair touched with the genius of man becomes raiment for a king.
If it possible for leaves and clay and wood and hair to have their value multiplied a hundred, yea a thousandfold by man, cannot I do the same with the clay that bears my name? Og Mandino

God has placed me on this earth to become something great. How do I multiply my value a hundredfold? How do I reconstruct the clay that bears my name? Training myself to think different is the first step. Consistent and focused action in the second. And third is pushing forward in spite of the discomfort.  Read from the good books and seek to learn from the master, Seek him and you will find him. He will teach if you take the action necessary to learn.

Thank you for reading

William Henderson

No comments:

Post a Comment