Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Biscuit of The Day


"Within me burns a flame which has been passed from generations uncounted and its heat is a constant irritation to my spirit to become better than I am, and I will. I will fan this flame of dissatisfaction and proclaim my uniqueness to the world. I am nature's greatest miracle."
- Og Mandino -

Where did this flame come from? Why do I have this desire to become better than I am? How Do I fan this flame of dissatisfaction? This answer can be found deep inside ones soul. Seek and yea shall find. Ponder long enough and you will see. It is incredible how much there is available to those how truly want to find more.

Proof that We have is being self employed right now. We started a company when the United States fell into one of the worst economic times in history. Not easy at all when the first month we made 234 bucks. How will you feed a family of 6 on that income? All I knew was God has always provided and I do the work and he provides the way.

It is out there for the one that is willing face the nay Sayers and take a chance no matter how many walls are placed before them, how many negative thoughts are running through their mind and how small the bank account is that week. All this stuff and .50 cents will buy you some bubble gum in a quarter machine that turns your teeth green and loses its flavor in about 20 minutes.

Action is the tender that ignites the flame of success. Everyday is a trial to get out of bed. But the alarm goes off and I plant my feet on the ground and take on one more day. If I have negative thoughts I feed my self with the positive until I feel like a new man. Sometimes this takes all day even up till the time for bed comes. Not for the faint of heart that's for sure but funner then the best roller coaster ride I have ever been on.  

My Friends thank you for reading. This has giving me an opportunity to dig deep into my soul and see some really eye opening things. 
William Henderson

No comments:

Post a Comment