Sunday, September 4, 2011

Biscuit of The Day

Wow what a day! I finally cleaned out that garage that has been bothering me for about 8 months. Why does it take so long to clean things out when it take such a small effort to mess it up? Just a little here and a little there wont hurt,  I will take care of it tomorrow. The mind is the same way so be careful what thoughts you partake of. Make a covenant to yourself that you will give place no more for the enemy of you soul. Negative thoughts are from the enemy.
James Allen said that ones mind is like a garden it can be intelligently cultivated or left to run wild and grow useless weed seeds. Every hard journey begins with a mental battle. Clearing the mind and opening it to inspiration is a very hard journey. The hardest and most rewarding thing man can do is to learn how to concur his thoughts. I am on this journey to become a master of my thoughts and the journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. So I better watch my step!  

Thank you for reading

William Henderson


No comments:

Post a Comment