Saturday, February 11, 2012

Biscuit of The Day

Where do I stand? Am I a man of integrity? Am I a man willing to stand up for what is right even when it means I must stand alone? Just checking in with myself to make sure I am on the right track. This life is filled with decisions that seem hard at times but this much I do know, We are not alone.

My higher power is seeking good men to stand up and be counted. In this world where the father is depicted and the foolish oaf in every other movie it makes me realize that men are under attack. We are not weak minded and foolish we are strong and intelligent. I choose to be a warrior that will fight against evil all the days of my life and stand as a light for all to see. Choose ye this day where you will stand. Choose ye this day to break the chains that have bound your family for generations.

I will become what I have always dreamed to become. And as Og Mandino taught, Today I begin a new life, today I shed my old skin which hath to long suffered to bruises of failure and the wounds of mediocrity. I will pluck the grapes of wisdom from the tallest and fullest vines and swallow them so they will swell up inside me and make me become better then I am. And I will also press forward as the bull that charges in spite of the sting of the blade. 

I believe that the day is here where there can not be any more fence sitters. Like Mr. Miyagi said in the karate kid " either karate do yes or karate do no, but if karate do sometimes squish just like grape. Please don't get squished like a grape, stand and be counted.


Thank you for reading.

William Henderson

No comments:

Post a Comment