Friday, August 24, 2012

Biscuit of The Day

William Clark said, " Faith dares the soul to go farther then it can see".

What is keeping me from moving to the next level? Do I have enough faith to press forward? I heard that a mustard seed is very small and it can grow into something really large. Og Mandino wrote, " I am like a grain of wheat which faces one of three futures. The wheat can be placed in a sack and dumped in a stall stall until it is fed to swine. Or it can be ground to flower and made into bread. Or it can be placed in the earth and allowed to grow until its golden head divides and produces a thousand grains from the one.

God created me from the dust of the earth and he gave me the breath of life. I am of the earth and I am governed by the same principles and laws as every living thing on the earth. Studying the earth can helps me see what direction I need to go. If I align myself with the governing principles and laws then I will grow. A seed lives the higher law and follows exactly what it was designed to do. Now I need to do exactly what I was designed to do.

I recently learned why there is so much depression in this world right now. It is a simple equation.

 Inspiration + No expression = Depression

I receive inspiration everyday and I usually don't act upon it. I would say that inspiration is the spirit pressing on me to act. If I do not act it places weight on my soul and it causes a depression or and indentation. The earth is govern by the same law. When someone presses their bare foot on the sand it leaves an indentation or a depression in the sand. How does the earth take care of the foot print? The earth uses the waves to wash it away. Acting on inspiration removes the Depression that is placed on my soul.
 
So have faith to travel farther than your soul can see by acting on the inspiration that is given. We never know what the outcome will be when we are inspired to visit that neighbor or take a left turn instead of a right. If you feel you need to compliment someone do it. If you feel you need to tell someone they look great, tell them. If you feel you need to bring cookies to the neighbor, fire of the stove right then. Like Og Mandino wrote  I WILL ACT NOW!

Enjoy

William Henderson


No comments:

Post a Comment