Sunday, February 5, 2012

Biscuit of The Day

What kind of baggage am I dragging around these days? Have you ever felt that you can't seem to break free from emotions or fears or even a way of life that you despise?  Most times we cannot break free unless we find what is keeping us from moving forward. I have found that most times it is doubt and fear that keep people from moving forward. James  Allen wrote "The will to do springs from the knowledge that we can do. Doubt and fear are the great enemies of knowledge, and he who encourages them, who does not slay them, thwarts himself at every step.


This short sentence has changed my life. Do not for even one second allow the doubt and fear to creep in. I truly believe the atonement cannot have full effect in my life if I have doubt and fear. My higher power is waiting to open up doors if I just have unwavering faith. I have found that the following is true. 


1. God wants to bless me with abundance because with out it how can I serve the masses without abundance? Can one give from an empty cup? 


2. I was created in the image of God and I am  considered his child. Does a child want to be like his father? I truly am a creator and all I need to do is find what I want ask my higher power for direction and go in faith. 


3. Love is the shield that will protect me from the arrows of hate and the spears of anger that will be thrown at me while I am in the world creating something great. Love can melt all heart like the suns who rays soften the coldest clay.( Og Mandino). 


4. Insane Bravery. What can fight against That? Nothing? 


This is my purpose. To bring to light the hidden things of darkness. There is darkness all around us and I will expose it for what it is. It is the wall that has been stopping so many from becoming what they have dreamed to become. And for me the darkness is doubt and fear. God is not Doubt and he is not fear. So Doubt Not Fear Not. 


Thank you for reading


William Henderson 


No comments:

Post a Comment