Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Biscuit of The Day

In the Bible dictionary under Faith it says " faith is a principle of action and of power, and by it one can command the elements and/or heal the sick, or influence any number of circumstances when occasion warrants. (Jacob 4: 4-7). All true faith must be based upon correct knowledge or it cannot produce the desired results. True faith always moves it's possessor to some kind physical or mental action ; it carries an assurance of the fulfillment of things hoped for. A lack of faith leads one to despair.

So what do I have to do to have more faith? ACTION mental and physical ACTION. I have found that I never have my faith realized until I am in action for a period of time. This is an unchangeable principle and there is no way around it. I love it and I will build my life around it.

Enjoy

William Henderson

No comments:

Post a Comment