Monday, August 29, 2011

Daily Biscuit


"My dreams are worthless, my plans are dust, my goals are impossible. All are of no value unless they are followed by action. I will act now!!"
- Og Mandino

Will I be willing to Take action no matter what? What will it take to be come a man among men? Will I just be a dreamer or will I charge forward in spite of the challenges that are place before me? To many years have I lived below my privileges. What is wrong with wanting to break free form the pay check to pay check way of life? Action is the only thing that will break me free from this way of life.
1st. I will clear my mind from any unclean  thoughts. All thoughts will be let in by invitation only.
2nd I will always organize my time and space. It is time to have a place for everything 
3rd I will seek daily and nightly inspiration for my God. Hot or Cold no in between
4th I will do something everyday to get closer to my goals. Take action even if it it a really small action. 
Thank you for reading 

William Henderson  

No comments:

Post a Comment