Sunday, August 28, 2011

Biscuit of The Day

As a child I was a slave to my impulses; now I am a slave to my habits, as are all grown men. I have surrendered my free will to the years of accumulated habits and past deeds threatens to imprison my future. My actions are ruled by appetite, passion, prejudice, greed, love, fear, environment, habit, and the worst of these tyrants is habit.
Therefore, if I must be a slave to habit let me be a slave to good habits. My bad habits must be destroyed and new furrows prepared for good habits. I will form good habits and become their slave.
Og Mandino

Read from the best of books, pray, ponder, meditate, forgive quickly and love unconditionally. Where there is doubt and despair increase the good habits above and increase your Faith and Hope.

William Henderson  

No comments:

Post a Comment