Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Biscuit of The Day

Why is it so hard to set a schedule and keep it? How often do you let others change your schedule? This has been the battle for me for as long as I can remember. I have found that the reason it has been a struggle is because I am resistant to structure. When you were a kid did you always get into trouble? Did it drive you crazy when someone told you what to do? If you answered yes to these questions then you are most likely resistant to structure.
Isn't it crazy that I am resistant to the very thing that will make me successful? The thing that is even crazier is that I get angry because everything seems to be such a struggle. You could say I gave myself a self inflicted gun shot wound on this one.  Hard pill to swallow when I look at it this way. You mean I struggle because of choices I make?  Struggle will come no matter what. And some times it will come for no reason. So why add more than you need ? Find a way to get out of the fly by the seat of your pants mode and strap yourself in so you can keep control of the vehicle when the roads get bumpy.
 

 Thank you for reading 

William Henderson

No comments:

Post a Comment